Supply Chain Benchmarking Dashboard
The new Supply Chain Benchmarking Dashboard models Australian supply chains and provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks to assist performance evaluation and international comparison.
For the first time, a national approach has been agreed to position Australia’s multimodal freight supply chains to face the challenges of the next 20 years and beyond.
Developed by all Australian governments with extensive input from industry, the National Freight and Supply Chain Strategy commits to action in four critical areas:
- smarter and targeted infrastructure
- enable improved supply chain efficiency
- better planning, coordination and regulation
- better freight location and performance data
The Strategy, and its associated National Action Plan shows in a joined up way, the actions that all governments are taking on freight and provides a mechanism to ratchet up action and ambition from governments and industry to lift freight system performance.
News and blogs
- Supply Chain Benchmarking Dashboard released
15 October 2021
- New visualisations and data from the National Freight Data Hub
24 September 2021
- 2 new 'closer look' factsheets released
23 September 2021
- New urban freight demand modelling guidelines released
24 August 2021
- Freight Industry Reference Panel releases public statement on National Freight Data Hub
1 June 2021